Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Homeless to be


Vertigo /ˈvɜː(ɹ)tɨɡoʊ/ (from the Latin vertō "a whirling or spinning movement"[1]) is a subtype of dizziness, where there is a feeling of motion when one is stationary.[2] The symptoms are due to an asymmetric dysfunction of the vestibular system in the inner ear.[2] It is often associated with nausea and vomiting as well as a balance disorder, causing difficulties standing or walking. There are three types of vertigo: (1) Objective[3]− the patient has the sensation that objects in the environment are moving; (2) Subjective[4]− patient feels as if he or she is moving; (3)Pseudo vertigo[5]− intensive sensation of rotation inside the patient's head.
source: wikipedia


   I have to survive all this.
I came to the conclusion, that this is just life throwing lemon at me; I needed the force to throw it back at her.
I needed the strength to look life in the eyes and say: take back your rotten lemon; I don t like lemon anyways.
I needed control over my life.
One of the many things that vertigo strip you off is control over your life. I needed to strike back.
Small steps in a small room.
I don t know how many times I walked in circles around my bed.  A caged, wounded animal trying not to loose it.
I was angry, not at the sickness not at the others. I was angry at myself.
I needed anger as fuel to survive.
I decided to for a walk.
You know what happen to the body after a couple months without doing an effort, or going out.
I forgot how to walk.
That was funny, not ha-ha funny.
Everything seemed weird-people, buildings, cars, the sky was weird.
I was a stranger in a strange swaying world.
The swaying was like being on moving boat, its better than spinning but still no fun.
I needed to get better.
I shaved.
I took a 2 minutes shower, the BO almost vanished.
Life is beautiful. Well, life is ok.
Not really.
Life refused to take back its rotten lemon.
I was asked to leave. I was given an ultimatum.
You know, by default mean people are cowards.
Being a coward, he found someone else to ask me to leave. A someone I am not willing to talk about right now.
Another subject for another time.
Sick and homeless to be, and carrying a heavy bag of rotten lemon, seriously, I was sure life had a grudge against me.
It’s beyond personal.
And amidst all this I got a break. Someone was ready to take me in.
I was offered a place, I escaped being a homeless and sick.
The catch, story of my life, well the catch was that this person lives 6 hours far from where I was.
 I needed to take a 6 hours trip in my situation.
Thank you, life for the break.


No comments:

Post a Comment